It’s almost Christmas time and if you are like the majority of business owners, I’m sure you would like to take a well deserved break without any interruptions.So here are some Tips to Automate your office for Christmas closure - and go on holidays without any interruptions and enjoy.
1. Turn on your Out of Office email: You might like to include some of the following to help your customers/prospects if they try to contact you and your team when closed:
2. Update your Phone voicemail: Similar to your out of office, your voicemail should include information on alternative contacts and referring them to your website to purchase products while you are closed.
3. Automate responses to Enquiries on your website: Create a holiday auto-responder which automatically sends email with information about your business and helps the enquirer get to know you, your products and your services. This way when you return, it gives you a head start on securing a new client.
4. Set up recurring invoices: Some of your clients may require the same invoice sent each month, if you have not done so already, set up recurring invoices so that your invoices are still sent while your office is closed. Don’t have a system that does this? Take a look at Ezypay or Freshbooks.
5. Tidy up any loose ends and start the new year fresh!
Just remember, a Business Owner’s job is never done, so find some help and get the most important things done first! Need some help to get ready for holiday closure? Contact us on 0421 556 700!