Your P. A. - Virtual Personal Assistant and more for YOUR business!
RSS

Recent Posts

You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find the prince!
What is the ideal size when posting online?
Should you do your own business administration?
Email Campaigns – The right way
Are you desk bound?

Categories

Business Organisation
Health
Marketing
Website
powered by

My Blog

Should you do your own business administration?

It’s not brain surgery, most people CAN do their own admin, but is it the most effective use of a business owner’s time?

You might have no trouble creating your own newsletter, typing a letter, formatting a document, building a PowerPoint presentation and updating your website, but is that how you want to build YOUR business when there are so many other things to be done as well?

A person who specialises in administration would probably take less time to do the job and be focusing on what they are good at, not a hundred other tasks as well. Ask yourself a couple of questions, starting with:

• is doing my own administration the best use of my time ?
  • do I enjoy it ?
  • am I good at it ?

If any of the answers were ‘No” then perhaps you need to consider an alternative to the DIY approach. There are a number of options to consider when in this situation -

• a full-time assistant, ·
  • a part-time assistant,   ·
  •  a temporary assistant (temp) ·
  • or a Virtual Assistant.

While these options are all fine, a Virtual Assistant (VA) offers the same support but it can be on an ‘as needed’ basis - and this has to be one of the best options.

A VA should have extensive office experience so you won’t incur any training or recruiting costs, and you only pay for the time worked, not for unproductive time or coffee breaks, sick or annual leave or superannuation - or a fixed period of employment as with a ‘temp’.

If you were able to take your attention away from the time consuming problems of administration and focus on your customers or your new sales drive, to spend your valuable time on the tasks which EARN you money, how much more attractive would the cost of that VA be.

And in the background, your emails are screened, your social media is active, your website and blog are maintained, your lists are up to date and your correspondence and email marketing is going out on time.

Worth every penny, and all you have to do is take the step to find out how a VA could make more time in your day!

Contact me for an obligation free look at how I can help you - fern@yourpa.com.au

12 Comments to Should you do your own business administration?:

Comments RSS
Buy on Tuesday, 26 September 2017 3:40 PM
I actually added your blog to my favorites list and look forward to get the same quality content every time I visit your blog. Thanks a lot.
Reply to comment

Advantages and disadvantages of new technologies on Tuesday, 28 November 2017 1:32 AM
Seeing your smile is what makes me happy. I like you helpful blog posts. Best of all!

do my paper for me on Monday, 26 February 2018 4:11 PM
I have tried it with my friends last weekend and it was very delicious. Hodge Roast Catering was a wonderful experience to taste such sumptuous dish. Please keep updating all of us about it. Thanks!

term paper proofreading services on Sunday, 11 March 2018 8:57 PM
You should consider an alternate helper. This will allow not only to structure your own time, but also to do more operations.

uk essay on Saturday, 24 March 2018 4:31 PM
its great to celebrate Child tips on Preparing your child for back to school. I really appreciate this initiative by the people who has taken this. keep it up.

http://www.cbse-resultsnicin.in/ on Friday, 30 March 2018 10:53 PM

neato botvac d7 review on Saturday, 3 November 2018 3:52 PM
neato botvac d7 is one of the amazing robotic vacuum i have ever used

how to wipe hard drive on Wednesday, 7 November 2018 9:43 PM
well also share some info about internal and external hard drives. i hope you will write in a awesome manner and will outstand on internet.

v on Wednesday, 26 December 2018 9:14 PM
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

need help with my resume on Monday, 7 January 2019 10:26 PM
My answer to that is yes. Knowing your business in every single part is essential to an organization's success. From the performance of the employees of the management operation. The six key factors which are planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling requires a broad range of knowledge and skills. Every single day actions is important for achieving the short and long term goals and objectives. Running a business is not easy because there are employees with their own families who are depending on your business.

Anonymous on Friday, 8 March 2019 4:45 PM
Very inspirational to hear about someone pursuing their dream and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. Orthopedic Injury Frankfort

Certus Trading Reviews on Monday, 26 August 2019 5:05 PM
Certus Trading Reviews will show you strategies that work across multiple asset classes so that you can find high probability trading opportunities in all market conditions trading can be a very rewarding experience, but you must learn the details first.